ACT Training Courses & ProgramsA short sub-text to define the heading
In today's world, training and development are no longer just a luxury option. As the world is now developing very rapidly, the need to keep pace with this development is very demanded for governmental and private institutions and organizations. There is also an urgent need for institutions that provide these advanced training programs in innovative methodologies.
For all of the above, in Act Masters absolutely we believe in the need to provide distinctive educational training programs and solutions for human resources with clear indicators for measuring results of educational and training courses.
All of our innovative and updated training methodologies are aiming to reduce the gap between targeted performance and current performance through ensuring that assigned trainees shall apply skills when they return to their work places.
ACT Masters Training Areas
Management & Leadership Courses
● Knowledge Management
● Leading Organizational Change
● Pfiffer Strategic Planning
● Manage as a Coach (for middle management)
● Manage as a Coach (for Top management)
● Crises Management Based on EFQM (European Foundation for Quality Management)
● Documents Control & Management
● Japanese Kaizen Strategy for Continuous Improvement
● The High Productive & Effective Manager
● Advanced Supervisory Skills
● Creative Thinking & Innovation Techniques
● Emotional Intelligence in Work place
● Key Managerial Skills for New Managers
● Managerial Decision Making & Problem Solving in High Level
● Win-Win Negotiation Skills
● Middle Management Skills
● Managing Tasks, Priorities and Deadlines
● Manage yourself, Lead Others
● Organisational Performance Management
● Results Based Leadership
● Strategic Management for Growth
● Leading at Higher Level
Project Management Courses
● Project Budgeting & Cost Control
● Prince2 Foundation
● Prince2 Practitioner
● Certified Projects Director from International Project Management Association IPMA/LA
● Certified Senior Project Manager from International Project management Association IPMA/LB
● Certified Project manager from International Project Management Association IPMA/LC
● Primavera (fundamentals / Advanced )
● MS Project 2016 (Fundamentals / Advanced)
● Project Management Preparation Course/PMI
● Program Management Professional PgMP/PMI
● Portfolio Management Professional PfMP/PMI
● Certified Associate in Project management CAPM/PMI
● PMI Professional in Business Analysis PMI/PBA
● PMI Agile Certified Practitioner PMI/ACP
● PMI Risk Management Professional PMI/RMP
● PMI Scheduling Professional PMI/SP
● Project Knowledge Management
● Project Planning & Control
● Managing Tenders & Contracts
Marketing & Sales Courses
● Media planning & advertising. (Marketing Version)
● Digital Marketing Management.
● Social Media management.
● Sales Etiquettes and Ethics.
● Tough sale and closing strategies.
● Consumers’ types.
● Presentation is the key.
● Digital Transformation and Strategies to win in a Digitised World
● Successful selling skills, the ultimate selling shortcuts.
● B2B sales master course.
● Practical sales techniques.
● Learn to sell anything.
● Selling more by talking less.
● Marketing Mix implementation.
● Negotiating to yes (sales version)
● The counsellor sales person.
● Upfront persuasion through presentation.
● Marketing Essentials
● Marketing research & marketing analysis.
- Human Resources Management Courses
● Employee relations.
● Compensation and compliance.
● Professional work values.
● Training need analysis.
● Recruiting and hiring process.
● Organizational behavior.
● Equality and diversity.
● Professional Human Resources Management.
● Strategic Human Resources Management.
● Interviewing skills
● Performance Management.
● Recruitment and human resources planning.
● How to sustain a competitive manpower.
● Managing Change in HR
- Finance, Banking & Insurance Courses
● Fixed Assets Accounting and Management
● Essentials of Internal Audit
● International Public Sector Accounting Standards
● Financial Analysis Workshop
● Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
● Report Writing for the Internal Auditor
● Accounting and Financial Management in Hotels
● Preparing projects feasibility studies
● How to Read and Understand Financial Statements
● Fundamentals of Cost Accounting
● Finance for Non-Financial Professionals
● International Financial Reporting Standards
● IFRS financial statements
● Accounting for VAT
● Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis
● Financial Accounting and Reporting
● Business Reports and Dashboards Using Excel
- PR & Media Courses
● Media Ethics
● Planning Media Campaigns
● Certified Public Relations Professional
● Corporate Social Responsibility -CRS-
● Crisis Communication Management
● Crisis Management Skills
● Events & Conferences Management
● Public Relations & Media Skills
● Public Relations Campaigns: From Planning to Execution
● The Essentials of Business Etiquette and Protocol
● Intensive Communication and Public Relations
● Intensive Media Relations
● Foundations in Public Relations Program
● Social Media Communication & Public Relations
● Media influence Strategies
● Planning and Managing Media Corporations
● Meeting the Press
● ART of Addressing Public
● Journalistic Article Writing
● Digital Media & Public Interaction
● Etiquette & Protocol for VIP
- Tourism & Hospitality Management Courses
● Food and Beverages Management.
● Tourism and Leisure Future.
● Tourism Policy and Planning.
● Building and facility management.
● Staff Management in Hotels.
● Hospitality and Tourism Marketing.
● Hospitality simulation.
● Innovation and new product development.
● Principles of tourism, hospitality and events.
● Service Management in Tourism.
● Tourist and visitor behavior.
● International Event Management.
● Strategic Hotel Management.
● Hotel Revenue Management.
● Event Operation Management.
● Event Sponsorship and fundraising.
- Education & Academic Management Courses
● Fundamentals of Quality Standards & Academic Accreditations
● Academic Guidance & Students Support
● Interactive & Practical Teaching
● Multiple Intelligence in Educational Process
● Promoting Teachers: from Teaching to Coaching
● Critical Thinking in University Environment
● English for Educators
● Disability Awareness & Support in Education
● Performance Appraisal in Universities & Academic Institutes
● Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) / for Pre-graduate Students
● How to Write a Scientific Paper?
● Supporting Children with Difficulties in Reading & Writing
● Powerful tools for Teaching & Learning
● Powerful tools for Special Education Teachers
● Powerful tools for Teaching English / Math. / Science
● Strategic Planning for Universities
● Total Quality Management for Universities
● Total Quality Management for Schools & Academic Institutions
● Academic Leadership for Educational Institutes in a Changing World
- Medical & Clinical Management Courses
● Modern Management of Clinical Pharmacology
● Management Fundamentals for Pharmacists
● Total Quality Management for Hospitals and Health Care Organisations
● Medical Project Management
● Psychological Factors Affecting Workers in Primary Health Care
● Effective Patient Care Skills for Primary Health Care
● Infection Prevention & Control
● Clinical Pharmacy Program
● Essentials of healthcare risk management and patient safety
● Healthcare Financial Management
● Healthcare Benchmarking Institutional Performance for Productivity and Improvements
● Supply chain management and cost saving in healthcare industry
● Strategic Planning for Hospitals & Medical Organisations
● Hospital and Health Care Organisations Management (Fundamentals)
● Hospital & Health Care Organisations Management (Advanced)
● From Management to Leadership in Hospitals
● Medical Records System and Operations Patient Care Critical Skills in Emergency Unit
● Emergency Life Support
● First Line Emergency Care
● Advanced Pediatric Life Support
● Hospital Skills for Managers & Admins
● Healthcare Cost Management and Organisational Innovation
● Healthcare Revenue Cycle Essentials
● Integrating MAP Keys (KPIs) Into Your Organisation to Maximize Revenue Cycle Performance
● Strategic financial planning for health care organisations
- Languages & Translation Courses
● Arabic for Non-Arabs (2 Levels)
● Fundamentals of Conversation in Arabic/for non-Arabs
● Turkish language for Daily Life
● Fundamentals of Translation (A/E)
● Fundamentals of Interpretation
● Interpretation Course (Advanced)
● Legal translation for Contracts
● American Vs. British English
● IELTS Preparation Course for Immigration
● IELTS Preparation Course (Academic)
● General English (8 Levels /Interchange Curriculum)
● Business English
● Business Writing in English
● English for Professionals (based on work field)
● Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) for University Students
● Certified ESL Teacher (English as a Second Language)
- Oil & Gas Courses
● Operation, Diagnostics and Maintenance of Equipment for Oil & Gas Production
● Offshore Oil and Gas Development Projects, Concepts and Facilities
● LNG Supply, Demand & Pricing
● Improved Lean Project Management Practices for Offshore and Marine Developments
● Gas Conditioning & Processing
● Developing Project Strategy in the Oil and Gas Industry
● Cathodic Protection System in Oil & Gas Exploration Industry
● Reduced Cost Technologies for FPSO and FLNG Facilities
● Advanced and Emerging Technologies of Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Processes
● Advanced Drilling Best Practices
● Advanced Oil & Gas Project Economics, Risk & Decision Analysis
● Advanced Well Integrity Management
● Auditing Oil & Gas Industry Quality Management Systems
● Work pack Engineering for Refurbishment / Debottlenecking Works for both Onshore and Offshore Facilities
● Production Planning & Scheduling in Petroleum Refineries
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management Courses
● Procurement Management of Equipment and Works for World Bank Aided Projects
● Bidding, Evaluation, Negotiation & Contract Award
● Strategic Sourcing: The Optimum Approach to Buying
● Effective Purchasing and Contract Negotiation Strategies
● Global Procurement and Supply Chain Management for the Oil & Gas Industry
● Warehouse & Stores Management
● Effective Purchasing, Supplier Selection & Contract Preparation
● Warehouse & Stores Management
● Inventory & Stock Control Management
● Procurement Management Professional
● Effective Purchasing, Tendering & Supplier Selection
● Procurement and Supply Chain Management best Practices
● Managing Tenders, Specifications & Contracts
● Managing Vendor Qualification, Performance & Contract Compliance
- Real State Courses
● Real Estate Private Equity Markets.
● Projects and the Role of Leasing and Marketing.
● Project Economics and Why Leasing Should Understand the Details.
● Project Economics and Why Leasing Should Understand the Details.
● The Importance of Leasing and Marketing in Creating Successful Projects.
● Current State of the Capital Markets and Real Estate Investment Funds.
● Required Rates of Return and Capitalization Rates.
● Commercial Loan Markets and Underwriting
● Development Transactions.
● Value-Added Properties.
- QHSE & Construction Courses
● Welders Assessment
● Basic First Aid
● Advanced First Aid Course
● Certified of competence
● Safety Introduction
● Confined Space with Rescue
● High Voltage Electrical Rescue
● Moving Vehicles
● Process of Accident
● Confined Space Entry with Rescue
● H2s/ BA Awareness
● Authorised Gas Testing -AGT-
● Lifting Supervisor
● Rigger Supervisor
● Basic Rigging and Slinging
● Safety Hole Watch
● Basic Fire Fighting
● Working at Height
- IT Courses
● ITIL Continual Service Improvement Lifecycle
● ITIL Service Strategy Lifecycle
● ITIL Service Operation Lifecycle
● ITIL Service Transition Lifecycle
● ITIL Service Design Lifecycle
● ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle
● TIPA Assessor for ITIL
● TIPA Lead Assessor
● ITIL Foundation
● ITIL Foundation + Cloud Introduction
● ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation
● ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner
● Kepner-Tregoe Foundation
● ITIL Release, Control and Validation Capability
● ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements Capability
● ITIL Operational Support and Analysis Capability
● ITIL Planning, Protection and Optimization Capability