Course Title: The International English Language Testing System IELTS
Duration: (5 Days / 40 Hours)
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) internationally owned and globally is an recognized direct English language assessment of the highest quality and integrity readily available throughout the world. It is a highly dependable, practical and valid English language assessment primarily to be used by those seeking international education, professional recognition, benchmarking international standards and global mobility.
This program prepares participants for all parts of the IELTS exam – the Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking modules. It focuses on the skills and techniques required to sit for the test by helping them to familiarize with the various test formats and acquire test-taking strategies. Participants will practice different language task-types through a variety of activities, lectures, role-play, games and assignments.
Who should attend:
The program is suitable for those who are about to take the IELTS test and who plan to work in professional that demand high competencies in English.
- Approaching and locating written and visual information Skimming, scanning and detailed reading and analysis skills.
- Techniques in reading questions and recognizing paragraph structures.
- Vocabulary building
- Understanding visual information.
- Developing and presenting arguments.
- Organizing and expressing facts, opinions and supporting information.
- Structure and organization of essay.
- Techniques in prediction, paraphrasing and different accents.
- Analyzing and understanding the types of tasks and questions
- Identify key words, paraphrases, and distractors.
- Listening for information and taking notes.
- Giving personal and general information.
- Taking part in discussion and expressing opinions.
- Communicating your ideas clearly.
- Explaining common errors, pitfalls and intonation.
- Understanding common speaking errors and pronunciation.
Phase 1: ARE YOU READY?
Challenging capabilities and simulating real cases through training and coaching environment to engage our learners’ talents to the real updated world.
Phase 2: ENGAGE
This program provides an opportunity for practitioners and learners to focus on leadership in the information professions from both theoretical and practical perspectives. The program employs theoretical concepts and models, coupled with case studies based on the experiences of leaders within the profession to understand how to develop leadership potential in oneself and others.
Phase 3: APPLY
When the program classroom experience ends, participants can apply and sustain their learning by using the following ongoing support:
- Optional, fee-based learning, coaching & support, such as extended coaching engagements, additional Learning packages & custom initiatives to connect individual development to organizational needs.
- Program leader from operations department.
- Enrolment can be done 2 days ahead the course start date.
- All learners should attend at least 80% of course total hours to gain the certificates.
- Participating and discussing are necessary to achieve the maximum training benefit.
- Pre-assessment will be applied at the beginning of the training
- Post- assessment will be provided along with the attendance certificate after the completion date.